BOULDER, Colo., April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ –
Social media agency Room 214 today announced the availability of its new quarterly Social Media Trend Report, which provides in-depth analysis of emerging social media practices that are shaping the industry. Three topics are covered in the current edition, including the impact of Instagram for brands, the latest in mobile marketing strategies and an overview of the latest Facebook’s “Parent-Child” features.
“The pace of change in the social media marketing industry can be overwhelming as new platforms and advancements to existing platforms pop up almost daily,” said Jason Cormier, co-founder of Room 214. “The Social Media Trend Report provides the same insight, advice and guidance we provide our clients.”
The 20-page report is free to download by visiting Room 214′s website at: Room214.com/Subscribe. This issue covers three commonly discussed and emerging trends in the social media world:
1. Instagram for Brands: Many organizations are adopting Instagram to extend the essence of their brand through photos and graphics. Room 214 outlines the incredible growth, emerging opportunities and practical tips for leveraging this fast-emerging social media platform.
2. Mobile Strategy: Room 214 highlights the adoption and usage patterns that support mobile as a critical marketing channel. This section outlines how mobile marketing is now a leading communication channel that consumers use every day to learn, connect and make purchasing decisions. It also outlines how to define goals and develop strategies that result in winning campaigns.
3. Facebook Parent-Child: Room 214 touches on the common struggle for retail brands with multiple store locations, and explains how the Facebook Parent-Child feature provides brands with the ability to promote retail locations and drive traffic by providing relevant content and running engaging check-in deals.
“We always work to provide our clients with the latest information on new social media topics, and these reports will further support that effort,” said James Clark, co-founder of Room 214. “We are happy to share agency insights relevant to so many of the marketing conversations happening today.”
About Room 214Room 214 provides social media and digital marketing solutions for iconic brands. Services include research, strategy and execution on all aspects of digital marketing campaigns. The Boulder-based agency fosters a high-competence culture, consisting of a 30-member team, with in-house expertise to fulfill all requirements pertaining to online customer engagement strategies, digital advertising, creative design, video production, blog and mobile site development, marketing dashboards and custom Facebook applications.
http://www.room214.comTwi tter: @room_214Facebook:
Contact:Room 214Allison Mooreinfo@room214.com
SOURCE Room 214
Copyright (C) 2012 PR Newswire. All rights reserved
Leave a comment
- in social media
- is social media
- of social media
- social marketing
- social media
- social media and
- social media business
- social media conference
- social media for
- social media for business
- social media in
- social media management
- social media manager
- social media marketing
- social media marketing for
- social media policy
- social media sites
- social media tools
- social media trends
- social networking